His dog steals a cake and dies: the mistake no master should ever make

The dog dies for stealing cake

Paul suddenly starts to  vomit over and over again , his whole body trembles, his joints swell and he becomes completely listless. He is then immediately taken to the vet clinic and the vets fight for his life. Meanwhile, the post appears on Facebook in hopes of educating other users about the harmfulness of xylitol. Because still too few people know it.

Alas, it is already too late for Paul. The vets must finally give up their fight to save his life. The dog died of the effects of xylitol poisoning. One can only hope that other animals will not suffer the same fate.

2 of 2Next